What are the requirements for a Recipient to be eligible to participate in the HSP Program?
For a Kidney Recipient to be HSP Eligible:
- Recipient’s Organ Request State for the kidney must be ‘Active’,
- Cumulative Kidney cPRA value must be greater than or equal to 94.50%,
- The Recipient antibodies must be confirmed,
- The HLA Typing must be complete for the Recipient,
- The Recipient must be on Dialysis.
For further details please refer to CTR.50.001 HSP- Recipient Eligibility Criteria v1.3.pdf under the Reference Documents section of CTR.